My client is based in Crawley, West Sussex and operates within the Healthcare sector, now looking for an experienced Estates Project Manager on a fixed term contract basis.
* To provide oversight and ensure transparency of a programme area and a range of projects aligned to the organisations objectives
*To deliver Estates projects from start to finish, overseeing all work to ensure all PMO processes are adhered to and work towards set KPI's
* Ensuring adherence to the projects lifecycle and governance and representing the trust at external meetings and board meetings
*Deputising for Strategic Estates Programme Director and Line Management of the Estates project team
It is important to be able to demonstrate compassionate care in all you do and work to the Trust's values. High standards of governance are key within this role and you will need to be able to demonstrate this within previous roles.
* Line management experience - experience of Estates project team
* Experience of taking the lead on programmes
* Worked at Board level, able to communicate at Board level, senior management and senior stakeholder level
* PRINCE2/MSP practitioner
*Experience of leading and delivering transformation programmes
*Experience of managing Estates Projects and any NHS experience would be highly desirable
*You will be able to work as part of a team and have the ability to check and analyse statistics and negotiate at a high level
This is a wonderful role for a truly amazing organisation, this role is being offered on a 2 year fixed term contract basis