Store Position | Perm 18-20K |Gerrards Cross
Our Client is a Security System Installer based in Gerrards Cross and they are looking for a Store/Delivery Driver to become a permanent member of staff for their team. This position will be key to the smooth running of the department, you will need to be flexible and able to work of their own initiative and a positive, hard working attitude is essential.
Hours of work – Monday to Friday, 07.00am – 5pm, (depending on delivery times required)
- Required to do all deliveries for all departments.
- Ensure delivery van is stocked and are able to drop these as and when are required
- Assisting in the drop off and collection of vehicles for the garage or repair centres as required
- Provide cover for stores when needed.
- Tidy and maintaining stores
- Responsible for waste and recycling
- Being responsible for all PAT Testing, keeping up to date, logged and visiting sites to carry this out, including Northern sites.
- Liaising with project support team making sure kit is turned around and sent to site to allow projects to progress without delays.
- Collection of kit if required for a quicker turnaround
- Clean Driving License and Full Access to Own Vehicle.
- Friendly attitude and willing to be flexible.
- Committed induvial
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel