Our mission is simple… to help the world Love Mondays.
Every week, thousands of people across the UK start a new job – and it’s our job to help them get there.
REED is a specialist provider of permanent, contract, temporary and outsourced recruitment solutions.
We require a Stonebridge Assistant to cover an existing workload based at Bramley for Surrey Police.
This is an interim position with the potential to be extended, dependent on workload.
- Ordering, receiving, issuing, documenting and safe custody of motor spares and consumables including imprest stock using dedicated systems (SAP).
- To supply a support service to the workshop staff to enable them to offer an efficient service to the Force.
- Carrying out workshop receptionist duties. To greet customers, both police and outside agencies. Establish requirements, deal with these requirements or pass on to relevant staff as applicable
The knowledge and skills required in the role:
- Proven experience in an administrative role
- Good written communication skills and the ability to communicate with a diverse range of people.
- Previous experience of police computer systems.
- Previous experience of using databases preferred.
- Ability to input information accurately.
This role offers a competitive salary of £11.21 Per Hour PAYE and you’ll be working via REED who offer great benefits such as discounts, cashback offers and more as well as weekly pay.
Any offers would be subject to right to work checks and strict police vetting.
Please apply now or email and join us in loving Mondays!