|Location: Bristol||Salary: 30000.00 - 32000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Procurement & Supply Chain||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 10 months ago||Reference: 3082685|
Reed is on the hunt for a strategic and analytically minded stock planner to join our client in Bristol
Our client is a provider of eco-friendly products and operates in over 40 countries. They are recruiting for a supply planning professional to determine stock distribution, levels, and supply-demand balance.
This position is key to the group as you will be involved in determining stock distribution across the 2 UK manufacturing facilities, maintaining optimal stock levels, and ensuring an accurate supply-demand balance.
You will be determining down time and imported stock mix, volume and destination.
In addition, you will look at the intra-company transfer plans to support strategic stock management and ensure stock availability at all locations.
This will also include incorporating ‘exceptional demand’ requirements into daily planning processes, communicating as required to ensure appropriate actions are taken to achieve business OTIF targets.
Other job responsibilities will include:
• Utilise Demand Planning functionality within the business ERP and Planning systems to create monthly production plans from the high-level sales forecast delivered through the S&OP process.
• Manage stock holding for key customers and identified products by working with Sales teams to agree stock holding, production and planning teams to ensure timely production, and to provide communication or updates as required.
• Utilise historical sales information to calculate safety stock levels for all materials in all plants and warehouses whilst operating within the constraints of cost and available storage space.
• Identify optimal production locations, frequencies and volumes for all manufactured product and incorporate in to stock level planning.
• Identify the optimal Traded Goods supply strategy and incorporate in to stock level planning.
• Work with warehouse personnel to maximise space and optimise product availability.
• Ensure target stock levels are adhered to by Local Planning teams
The person we are looking for will be a strong communicator who enjoys working in a team-focused setting.
You will also need to have relevant experience in stock replenishment and stock control so you can hit the ground running from day one. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, results-driven and passionate about making an impact to optimize stocks and achieve business targets.
Ideally, you will also have experience of working closely with production planning teams, or even come from a production planning background yourself.
This is an opportunity to join a successful international group who actively develop and train their staff to really have a high-achieving career within the business.
The sky is the limit to the kind of roles and opportunities you can end up doing long-term.
If you are looking to join an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and people-focused company, then this could be the perfect job opportunity for you.
If you want to go through any questions before you apply then please don't hesitate to give Jessica a call on 0117 908 5571
27000.00 - 27000.00 GBP Per Annum
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more
18000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum
WARRINGTON, CHESHIRERead more
25000 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
SOUTHAMPTON, HAMPSHIRERead more
16000.00 - 18000.00 GBP Per Annum
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
16000 - 18000 GBP Per Annum
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDSRead more