|Location: Bristol||Salary: 30000.00 - 32000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Procurement & Supply Chain||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3082660|
They are currently looking for a strategic and analytically-minded stock replenishment planner to join the Bristol based team.
The focus of this role is to determine stock distribution across the UK manufacturing facilities, to maintain optimal stock levels, and to ensure an accurate supply-demand balance.
This means you will
• Maintain strategic stock levels within the UK by determining distribution strategies, manufacturing downtime and imported stock mix, volume and destination.
• Determine and manage the intra-company transfer plans to support strategic stock management and ensure stock availability at all locations.
• Incorporate ‘exceptional demand’ requirements into daily planning processes, communicating as required to ensure appropriate actions are taken to achieve business OTIF targets.
• Utilise Demand Planning functionality within the business ERP and Planning systems to create monthly production plans from the high-level sales forecast delivered through the S&OP process.
• Manage stock holding for key customers and identified products by working with Sales teams to agree stock holding, production and planning teams to ensure timely production, and to provide communication or updates as required.
• Utilise historical sales information to calculate safety stock levels for all materials in all plants and warehouses whilst operating within the constraints of cost and available storage space.
• Identify optimal production locations, frequencies and volumes for all manufactured product and incorporate in to stock level planning.
• Identify the optimal Traded Goods supply strategy and incorporate in to stock level planning.
• Work with warehouse personnel to maximise space and optimise product availability.
• Ensure target stock levels are adhered to by Local Planning teams
The person we are looking for will be a strong communicator who enjoys working in a team-focused setting.
You will also need to have relevant experience in stock replenishment and stock control so you can hit the ground running from day one. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, results-driven and passionate about making an impact to optimize stocks and achieve business targets.
Ideally, you will also have experience of working closely with production planning teams, or even come from a production planning background yourself.
This is an opportunity to join a successful international group who actively develop and train their staff to really have a high-achieving career within the business.
The sky is the limit to the kind of roles and opportunities you can end up doing long-term.
If you are looking to join an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and people-focused company, then this could be the perfect next step in your career.
125 - 175 GBP Per Hour
TROWBRIDGE, WILTSHIRERead more
20000.00 - 24000.00 GBP Per Annum
WITHAM, ESSEXRead more
EVESHAM, WORCESTERSHIRERead more
27000.00 - 27000.00 GBP Per Annum
GREENWICH, LONDONRead more
19000.00 - 19000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
WALTHAM ABBEY, ESSEXRead more