REED are partnering up with an exciting Client based in Bath, recruiting for a Stock Controller.
Do you have experience from a retail, stock control or warehouse administration background? Have an eye for detail? Analytical? A competent IT user, mainly with Microsoft Excel? Then this role may be for you..
- Monitoring of availability of stock for particular categories
- Support Merchandising team with intake of all stock, from global suppliers. Ensuring this is in line with the stock level KPI's
- Place Purchase Orders
- Monitor delivery of stock, and flag up any issues of incorrect stock/discrepancies to management
- Liaise with suppliers on acceptance of all PO’s, communicating pricing issues and under-deliveries to the relevant departments
- Update category PO’s with accurate units and pricing following Supplier PO acknowledgements
- Maintain accuracy of information at Supplier/PO level. Insert this information into payment spreadsheets
- Liaise with Finance teams to ensure payments are made on time in line with Supplier terms
- Ensure credit notes for your products are communicated to relevant teams, withholding payments and chasing for information where necessary
- Work with Finance to resolve supplier invoice discrepancies to ensure they are paid on time in line with agreed supplier terms
- Analyse product range performances with merchandisers, helping to identify potential out of stocks, NOOS line issues, or over-buys Communicate your findings to relevant teams
- Build and maintain effective relationships with suppliers to ensure on time deliveries.
- Retail, Warehouse, or Stock Control background
- Excel/spreadsheet knowledge and the ability to analyse information
- Able to learn on the job quickly, and work under pressure
- Ability to analyse numbers/data and identify trends
- Proven organisational skills including ability to work within tight deadlines maintaining excellent attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills, with the ability to identify and resolve issues quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills