- Stock Control Team Manager
- Monday - Friday (standard office hours)
- Permanent, Full-Time
The primary responsibility of the stock controller team manager is to maintain accurate stock levels at all times and maintain inventory records whilst supporting the Stock Control Department Manager with daily initiatives and projects.
- Monitoring stock lost and gain on daily basic.
- Managing team activities and performance and ensuring all stock control tasks have been completed on each shift.
- Ensure Daily Reports are completed for the business and senior management and are on the time and accurate
- Ensure all weekly stock counts (pick location on bulk location) have been completed in requested timeframes.
- Ensure that best before checks have been completed and sent by email to product control team
- Ensure that all consumable reports (Cleaners, transport, vending) have been completed
- Carry out system Counts Needs checks
- Daily Perishable (Eggs/ live plants) checks to be completed
- Case Qty checks / make sure all split stock have Visual (pictorial) guides above locations.
- Double pick face checks
- Assigning new season sku`s ( Xmas, Easter, Fother days ,Mother days , Halloween, Gardening ) straight to pick location
- Assigning transfers to other DC’s / Resolving issues with transfers from other DC`s.
- Managing Problem and Damage areas
- Make sure all old stock is allocated or removed form pick location.
- Constantly review pick walk to ensure it is friendly for our stores
- Condensing pick walk and make sure stock has been allocated in designated area by the product categories and demotions.
- Make sure that all Collections and Destructions are taking place
- Carry out new starter colleague probation reviews
- Carry out performance reviews and 1 to 1’s with team along with bi annual Performance reviews
- Manage conduct issues i.e. Investigations, Disciplinaries
- Ensure Team have the correct skills to do the job by carrying out training reviews and refreshers
- Escalate and serious issues to Stock Control Manager
- Ensure all damage racking has been locked and unlocked and labelled after repairs.
- Ensure regular checks are carried out on inlocked/locked locations
Need to know:
- Strong knowledge of Stock control Operations
- Previous Line Management experience
- IT Literate
Please apply ASAP to be considered.