|Location: WIGAN, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 20000 - 23000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Procurement & Supply Chain||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 12 days ago||Reference: 3092829|
The successful candidate will be working with a long standing and knowledgeable team around them. The offices based in Wigan are modern, spacious and pose excellent company benefits such as free parking on site. An excellent starting salary is on offer and full training will be provided with this role. This is truly an ideal opportunity for someone looking for a long term career within a growing industry.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates to get their foot in the door with a growing food manufacturer who works with top supermarkets such as Tesco, Lidl and Aldi.
Salary and other benefits
• Excellent working hours of Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
• Well established company and team around you
• Free Parking on site
• 20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
• Excellent starting salary of £20,000-£23,000
• Arrange, receive and record all inbound and outbound deliveries daily
• Enter and review intake paperwork and report discrepancies promptly to suppliers
• Perform regular stock-takes/cycle counts (as part of a team) and organise regular audit checks.
• Identify slow/fast moving product trends and identify redundant stocks on an ongoing basis.
• Arrange logistics operations between factory, external storage and customer
• Arrange ad-hoc transport arrangements for sample distribution and one off deliveries
• Monitor and recorded daily stock levels – ensuring stock movements and recorded accurately and costs maintained on a regular basis
• Be responsible for the preparation and stock count of all stores and the financial month-end
• Valuation of stock at the month end
• Ensuring all production documentation communicated/ scanned to Ireland daily
• Manage and record all despatches
• Ensure stock queries are fully investigated, and provide explanations for reported discrepancies
• Work closely with the cold store warehousing teams
• Report directly into the Operations Manager and provide support to the operations team
• Manage and record pallet movements and record costs
• Have an excellent knowledge of all major Microsoft applications and adapt quickly to in-house systems
• Work to strict deadlines and have good communication skills.
Please apply directly or forward any relevant CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best of luck with your application.
17000.00 - 17000.00 GBP Per Annum
ST. HELENS, MERSEYSIDERead more
9.74 - 10.25 GBP Per Hour
HINDLEY GREEN, LANCASHIRERead more
23000.00 - 28000 GBP Per Annum
WIGAN, LANCASHIRERead more
28000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
WANDSWORTH, LONDONRead more
17000 - 18500 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
PURFLEET, ESSEXRead more