Stock Management & Order Processor
My client is a global pharmaceutical company and expert manufacture in high-quality products in life science research.
They are now recruiting for a stock and order Processor to work closely with both the Customer Services Manager and the finance department.
As a stock and order processor you will be responsible for supporting the organisation through the whole product cycle. This includes running orders and maintaining required stock levels of our products and materials with our agreed suppliers whilst also supporting the customer service team with processing product orders.
- Generate weekly stock orders through to our suppliers
- Running stock reports on excel and Exchequer
- Reviewing Customer order and processing on systems
- Liaising with couriers on shipping, delivery time/ tracking
- Checking products received and matching with related orders
- Entering new products on Exchequer and Salesforce
- Support Customer Service Department with accurate order entry ensuring no discrepancies with Purchase Order.
- Picking and packaging customer orders received by the Customer Services department
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and work to short-term deadlines
- Excellent Excel skills including use of Pivot tables
- Previous sales order processing/administration experience
- A strong work ethic and teamwork
- Good IT skills in Microsoft applications
- Ability to use initiative
If this sounds like you then apply now and we will be in touch regarding the next steps.