STOCK ADMINISTRATOR £18,000 TO £20,000 DOE - WINSFORD
My client is well-known company which has a solid customer based throughout the UK and much further afield. The company has recently had a complete renovation and they now have a fantastic manufacturing facility where they operate from and due to the growth of their client base they are looking for a Stock Administrator to join the team.
As a stock Administrator you will be reporting into the Stock Controller and liaising with the Sales Manager, Production Manager and Buyers so you must be an excellent communicator who can speak to people at all levels of the business.
A small snapshot of the duties are;
• Maintenance of all products in the warehouse using Sage 50
• Ensuring goods receipts are kept in a clear and accessible way
• All aspects of production recording
• Monitoring sales dispatches and all documentation to go with this
• Keeping clear and accurate stock records at all times.
You will be working in a great environment with a friendly team, the working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm, there is free parking on site, you get 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and more benefits too.
If this role sounds of interest then please apply online today!