My fantastic client, is a leading and well established business who are looking for a Stock Accountant to join their finance team in this newly created position.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Production of daily stock reports and KPI’s to strict deadlines.
- Review information produced, investigating variances, ensuring accuracy
- Present, discuss and review findings and their implications
- Develop a suite of reports to support the enhanced controls ensuring that any variances are identified and dealt with in a timely manner
- Ensure all necessary system postings are carried out to correct any variances
- Qualified ACA, CIMA, ACCA or qualified by experience
- Previous experience of stock reporting and management (essential)
- Large company background, c£50M+ (essential)
- Experience gained within engineering, FMCG, manufacturing (essential)
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to influence through persuasion
- Strong challenger
- Results driven, focused on delivery
- Ability to get results in a cross functional environment
- Effectively managing multiple tasks to meet deadlines & drive performance
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong ability to influence
- Understanding and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Competent PC and IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Microsoft query and databases.
- Excellent time management skills, prioritise workload and perform well under pressure
If you would like to apply for this interesting role, then please do so with your most up to date cv.