|Location: ROSYTH, FIFE||Salary: 28000.00 - 28000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 9 months ago||Reference: 3084571|
Title – Regional STEM Coordinator Marine Engineering Pathway (MEP)
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working on an exciting new role in Scotland.
Starting immediately the college are looking for an outstanding STEM Coordinator to join them until December 2018 to liaise with schools to promote, coordinate and deliver marine engineering taster workshops for young people and promote Sea Cadets within schools
• Initiate and deliver STEM workshops and taster sessions in schools within your area of operation in accordance with the project plan and as directed by the STEM Programme manager to achieve set KPI targets.
• To initiate and build relationships with schools in your area of operation via the delivery of the STEM workshop.
• You will be required 5 days a week
• All planning and admin will be done from your own home
• Start ASAP – December 2018
• Vehicle and equipment is provided
What you will need:
• Professional teaching qualification, or educated to degree level or equivalent in youth work or education related subject
• Experience teaching or delivering training programmes
• Experience working with young people
• Do not need a background in marine engineering, would be suitable for someone with a background in a science or technology as would need to get up to speed on basic marine engineering quickly.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
33.10 - 40.00 GBP Per Hour
HAMMERSMITH, LONDONRead more
25000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
NORWICH, NORFOLKRead more
23000.00 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
EAST GRINSTEAD, WEST SUSSEXRead more
15.00 - 19.00 GBP Per Hour
CLAPHAM JUNCTION, LONDONRead more
27000 - 41000 GBP Per Annum
WHITE CITY, LONDONRead more