|Location: SEASCALE, CUMBRIA||Salary: 19004 - 21114 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3039646|
• General administration duties across the Firearms Training Unit including; word processing, copying and distribution of documents. Filing, record keeping, dealing with emails, composing own and others correspondence.
• Handle a wide range of sensitive and confidential information, including personal data, ensuring the security and integrity of all data is maintained at all times and is managed and stored in a manner appropriate to its content.
• Process and book all travel requirements for the Firearms Training department; including hotels, hire vehicles, rail travel and flights.
• Manage and upload training records onto the appropriate system(s), ensuring accuracy to enable performance reporting in line with organisational requirements
• Administration and co-ordination of internal and external training events in line with the appropriate processes and procedures.
• Assist in maintaining administration focussed processes and procedures promoting best practice.
• Work with service/vehicle providers regarding workshop repairs and MOTs for the local FTU vehicle fleet.
• Undertake the monthly administration of the fuel reports, collate fuel receipts and investigate any discrepancies. Issue and return of fuel cards. Maintain the driving documentation for the local department.
• Administer Health & Safety issues involving estates, equipment and facilities used by FTU.
• Effective diary management and minute taking.
• Assist in the administration and co-ordination of Firearms Training Courses.
• Knowledge, Experience and Qualifications
• Familiarity with common office system, procedures, equipment and facilities
• Experience of using own initiative and working unsupervised
• Evidence of excellent Microsoft Office skills
• Experience of problem solving & decision making
• Excellent organisational & interpersonal skills
• Ability to organise and prioritise a heavy and varied workload.
• High Standard of communication skills both written and verbal
• Good keyboard skills
• Other Aptitudes
• Self motivated and flexible
• Possesses an eye for detail
• Able to handle sensitive information with discretion
• Ability to work to strict deadlines in a pressurised environment
• Able to work well as part of a team.
• Driving Licence
• Ability to multi-task
• Good standard of self presentation
If you would like to apply please email your CV to Rachael.Wikinson@reedglobal.com
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
19000 - 19000 GBP Per Annum
EPSOM, SURREYRead more
9.5 - 9.5 GBP Per Hour
EPSOM, SURREYRead more
17500 - 17500 GBP Per Annum
ROTHERWAS INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, HEREFORDSHIRERead more
19000 - 20000 GBP Per Annum
STROUD, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
18000 - 20000 GBP Per Annum
STONEHOUSE, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more