My highly prestigious and internationally recognised client based in the South Lakes are currently recruiting for a PA to join our clients team based on the outskirts of Kendal.
Our client is a leading provider within their sector, they're a truly inspirational company that have a track record of success and sector leading excellence.
The overall responsibility of the role is to oversee the administrative requirements and PA support to the Board of Directors.
We're looking for a candidate with extensive PA and administrative experience, someone that is used to working in a busy office environment and that can deal with issues in a confidential nature.
Duties for the role include:
• Provide ad-hoc PA support to Board of Directors
• The management and arrangement of annual Group and operational meetings calendar
• Arrange meetings as requested by the Board and Operational Teams, booking hotel conference rooms and refreshments
• A confidential assistant, minuting Operations Board and meetings
• To manage the reception office team
• Provide administration support to the operational teams
• Coordinate and support the Employee Awards day, sourcing the venue, making the bookings and managing the voting process.
• Keep office manuals up to date with process changes/development
• Resolve administrative problems and enquiries
• To electronically produce reports, letters, agendas policies and meeting documentation
The successful candidate will have expert use of MS Office Packages and have a great understanding of confidentiality and dealing with sensitive information in an appropriate way.
The role is Full Time working Monday to Friday.
In return, the appointed candidate will benefit from working within an award winning organisation, and will secure a generous salary, private medical insurance, a % employer contribution pension, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and group life cover.
If this sounds like your next career move then please APPLY NOW!