|Location: MILTON KEYNES, BUCKINGHAMSHIRE||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 7 months ago||Reference: 3070110|
The Success Code relies on having the right people in the right place at the right time to deliver what is required; making effective HR and people management practices essential to the business. The HR Manager is a member of the management team and is instrumental in ensuring that Directors and managers follow the Success Code putting it at the heart of all decision making.
1. Develop and implement a HR Plan to support the company’s success code, growth strategy and business plans.
2. Manage the end to end recruitment process for all roles in a timely and cost effective manner from reviewing the business need through appropriate candidate attraction and sourcing strategies and supporting candidate assessment to making the offer and on-boarding candidates, including customised induction plans.
3. Facilitate the learning and development of all staff in conjunction with Directors and managers by developing learning and development / succession plans; specifying and sourcing learning interventions and scheduling training to meet learners and business needs in a timely and cost effective manner.
4. Advise, support and coach managers to deal with employee relations and change management issues in a timely and sensitive manner across the full employee life cycle including but not restricted to absence management, performance related concerns, disciplinary matters, leaver processes, organisational design etc. ensuring full compliance with associated employment legislation.
5. Coach, guide and support managers to develop and empower staff to contribute to the best of their ability, enabling them to take calculated risks to support the Company’s growth strategy and business plans.
6. Maintain and develop HR policies and the Employee Handbook and provide guidance to managers and staff in the interpretation of policies to ensure fair, appropriate and proportionate implementation.
7. Promote employee engagement via a range of initiatives including regular employee communication meetings; charity events/ participation; Christmas activities and other company initiated events working with the Marketing team and others to organise these initiatives.
8. Manage reward strategy, benefits and recognition programmes benchmarking against other companies to recommend additions and changes to the company’s offer to support employee retention and candidate attraction.
9. Provide leadership in operational and management meetings raising HR and people management issues and ensuring they are considered in line with the People and Culture section of the Success Code.
10. Undertake all HR administration taking ownership of internal HR systems and processes in accordance with the Company’s Quality Management System – producing reports as required and maintenance of employee records both electronic and paper based.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• CIPD qualified or part qualified
• Generalist HR Experience in a standalone role i.e. with the ability to work at transactional, operational and management level
• Experience ideally to have been gained within a manufacturing environment
• Strong employment law knowledge and experience of applying that to dealing with employee relations issues
• Ability to quickly build trust, credibility and positive relationships
• Excellent interpersonal skills providing effective influence and challenge to managers
• Proactive with a positive and "can do" attitude and approach with the ability to drive initiatives forward
• Excellent IT skills, including MS Word and Excel
• Working knowledge of payroll using Sage (Desirable)
• Working knowledge of Health & Safety legislation and practical implementation (Desirable)
30000 - 33000 GBP Per Annum
CARDIFF DO, SOUTH GLAMORGANRead more
25000.00 - 27000 GBP Per Annum
HORSHAM, WEST SUSSEXRead more
38000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
REDHILL, SURREYRead more
50000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
SUTTON, SURREYRead more
50000 - 60000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CAMBERLEY, SURREYRead more