St. James's Place Adviser Academy: Financial Planning & Wealth Manager
Reed Financial Services have partnered with the St. James’s Place Adviser Academy and are looking for individuals who are either seeking to start their own financial planning business or become a Financial Adviser in an existing St. James’s Place Practice. The Academy has supported over 500 people through the process since 2012 and are continuing to help grow and develop those looking for an exciting career with an award-winning FTSE 100 company.
- Contacting potential clients to offer financial planning services
- Conducting in-depth reviews of client’ financial circumstances, current provision and future aims
- Analysing information, designing financial strategies and presenting proposals
- Completing a client’s attitude to risk analysis
- Keeping up-to-date with legal, taxation and regulatory legislation
- Meeting the regulatory aspects of the role
- CII R01: Financial Services, Regulation and Ethics
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Determination and tenacity
- The ability to work in a team
- Ability to build long-lasting and trusting relationships
The Selection Process
Acceptance onto the programme follows a thorough and supportive selection and assessment process to ensure that only those candidates with the necessary attributes, characteristics and skills are engaged. Therefore your first step should be to make sure that the Academy opportunity is right for you.
There are certain attributes and experiences that facilitate a successful application to the Academy.
- Successful track record in your existing career or business
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated nature
- Demonstrate an ability to develop relationships
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, Emma Goldsmith, our specialist consultant will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.