|Location: HENLEY, OXFORDSHIRE||Salary: 20.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 6 months ago||Reference: 3080151|
Location: Henley, Oxfordshire
Pay rate: £20 - £25 per hour
Hours: 0.4 - 0.6 FTE
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a Great College on an exciting new role in the Oxfordshire.
Starting immediately, the college are looking for an outstanding Sport Lecturer to join them on a temporary basis.
The College has retained its ‘Good’ rating following a recent Ofsted Short Inspection in May 2016. The report highlights many strengths and outstanding features that recognise the high quality of provision the College continues to offer.
· You will delivering Level 3 Vocational Sport & Exercise Science and Level 2 Sport in a Further Education setting.
· You will be working with students aged 16+
· Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
What you will need:
· A recognised teaching qualification
· Degree or equivalent in the related subject.
· Experience delivering Level 3 Vocational Sport & Exercise Science and Level 2 Sport in a Further Education setting.
· Good classroom management
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
22917 - 28772 GBP Per Annum
CRAWLEY, WEST SUSSEXRead more
20.00 - 27.97 GBP Per Hour
WANDSWORTH, LONDONRead more
25.00 - 30.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
WIGAN, LANCASHIRERead more
33.10 - 33.10 GBP Per Hour
HAMMERSMITH, LONDONRead more
26000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum
WORKSOP, NOTTINGHAMSHIRERead more