JOB: Speech and Language Therapist
TYPE: Long Term and Permanent
START DATE: ASAP
Reed are currently recruiting for energetic, enthusiastic, Speech and Language Therapists who are committed to making a difference in the education of children.
We are now recruiting for Speech and Language Therapists who would like to work starting immediately.
The ideal candidate will make a positive and enthusiastic contribution to the lives of pupils, enhancing academic progress. To succeed at this role, you'll meet the following criteria:
• Be responsible for the delivery of Speech and Language Therapy within the Learning Disability Team providing assessment and implementing specialist SLT treatment and programmes of care, writing reports, reflecting specialist knowledge
• Outstanding understanding and experience with supporting students with ASD
• HCPC registered, current and valid DBS
In return Reed will offer you
• Competitive rates of pay
• Your own personal friendly consultant who will endeavour to look after all your needs and answer any questions you may have
• Free interview advice
• Pension Scheme
• Recommend a friend vouchers up to £100
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have two years’ worth of references and will be to have a DBS check completed. All offers by Reed Education are conditional upon satisfactory background checks