|Location: EXETER, DEVON||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Procurement & Supply Chain||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 7 months ago||Reference: 3060869|
Our client is looking to recruit a Specification Coordinator who will be responsible for co-ordinating between the Contracts and Purchasing departments. Expediting the order of stock and samples where appropriate.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Primary contact for the Contracts Department for non-stocked enquiries
- Liaising with Contracts Department to ensure accurate information is gathered
- Work with all buyers to identify product solution, agree pricing and ensure samples are available as required
- Maintaining accurate detailed records of all enquiries, enquiry status and deadlines
- Identifying items for re-ordering for approval by Senior Buyer
- Processing approved orders and expediting accordingly
- Ordering non-stock items as and when required
- Responsible for small sourcing projects
It is essential you are highly organised with a methodical approach to work. You will need to be a confident communicator and have the ability to build relationships with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader in their field. Our client is offering a highly competitive salary and benefits package and provide an excellent environment in which to flourish.
For more information on this great opportunity, please apply below, or call Matthew Ballard – Business Manager on 01392 262 670.
18000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
MAIDENHEAD, BERKSHIRERead more
19000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
WOOLPIT, SUFFOLKRead more
12.00 - 12.50 GBP Per Hour
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
19000 - 21000 GBP Per Annum
BASILDON, ESSEXRead more
25000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
IPSWICH, SUFFOLKRead more