We are now recruiting for PIP 2 qualified Police Investigators to re-join the Police Constabulary in the area of Banbury.
Working on a temporary basis these positions will pay £13.68ph (PAYE) or £16.86ph (Umbrella).
Your Key Responsibilities
- Attend briefings to update the investigation and management team, identifying pertinent information and bringing this to the attention of the management team as appropriate, urgently if required.
- Assist with investigations in accordance with legislation and good practice, e.g. intelligence collection, preparation and support to the DS during any investigation or intelligence operation.
- Prepare and update investigative and intelligence strategy documents for investigations.
- Collate intelligence to assist in providing a regionally accurate overview of ongoing investigations.
- Prepare written reports summarising lines of enquiry, intelligence and other complex issues.
- Identify emerging trends across the Force/region working in conjunction with the intelligence unit, and where appropriate, risk assesses the threat.
- Conduct necessary administration including creating and maintaining documentation in support of investigative and intelligence functions.
- Perform transcribing and log keeping duties when appropriate.
As a PAYE temporary member of staff with REED you will see such benefits like: Accrued holiday hours, Pension scheme, Critical illness cover, Discount from online and high street retailers, and many more.
*These roles will require security screening and vetting as part of the recruitment process.
To apply for this position simply click on the apply button below. Alternatively you can contact me on email@example.com or call 0117 9060004.
'At Reed we value diversity and always appoint on merit.'