Reed Procurement & Supply Chain are currently working in partnership with a global market leading organisation who are now looking to recruit a Specialist Planner on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate to join a forward thinking and growing business as well as adding real weight to your career & CV.
Supporting the global supply chain network, duties and responsibilities of the role include:
- responsible for project planning activity
- supporting the supply chain strategy
- leading various planning projects and liaising for internal & external stakeholders
- managing and analysing inventory management
- analysing demand vrs availability to identify shortfalls
Due to the nature of the role, our client is looking for a candidate with previous supply chain planning experience in a global setting as well as:
- degree level (preferred)
- ability to communicate with various levels of stakeholders
- analytically minded
- great people skills
- high attention to detail
- excellent problem solving skills
If you are interested in this position and if you feel that you have the required skill set, please do get in touch with Adam Norris (firstname.lastname@example.org) or David Henger (email@example.com) at Reed or call 0151 242 6468.