We have a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Officer, working at a Leading Local Authority in Greater Manchester. This is a temporary full-time role, for the next 5 months.
Your role will be to carry out safety audits, safety inspections and completing risk assessments at Schools and Council Offices.
You will work from home but be required to visits Schools and Council Premises.
Be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of the safety challenges that schools present.
Must have experience of carrying out safety audits, safety inspections and completing risk assessments.
Also, to be experienced in working within the local authority setting or other large multi-disciplinary organisation.
To evidence experience of providing operational health, safety and wellbeing advice across a wide range of services.
- Full UK Driving Licence, and access to a vehicle with business use insurance.
- Previous Health and Safety Officer experience with Schools and Council Premises
- Valid Enhanced DBS that is on the update service
- Must have Health and Safety Level 4 Qualification / NEBOSH Certification
- Excellent people skills, being able to talk to the public, colleagues, and other senior professionals.
- Reed Reward Benefits and Discounts
- Flexible Payment Options i.e. PAYE / Umbrella and Ltd options
- Weekly Pay, with Online Timesheet system