Are you looking for that rewarding next challenge? Seeking a fulfilling opportunity? This is those things and more.
We are currently recruiting for a reputable award-winning client who are looking for a Specialist Cases Technician to take ownership of all complex/manual work for members and key stakeholders. This brilliant company are looking for a driven, personable and experienced pensions professional to take ownership of initiatives that deliver year on year improvements in performance. Please find below the details;
- Ensure all team members are accountable for delivery in compliance with the Pensions Regulator’s requirements (including understanding disclosure requirements), legislation and Fund Rules
- Engage with the business’ Executive Team, in an open and transparent way at all times.
- Build strong working relationships with everyone in the team to ensure there are no single points of failure. Support the training and upskilling of team members to ensure everyone is able to give the best possible service
- Ensure complete protection of member data, in compliance with GDPR, reporting any breaches immediately to the Operations Manager
- Manual / multi Fund / complex calculations
- Regularly review the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and controls and make suggestions to enhance service delivery
- Extensive Pensions Administration experience across multiple Fund types and complexities
- Experience in complex calculations
- Demonstrates strong regulatory compliance and risk management
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships at all levels with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to coach others to improve performance
- Excellent attention to detail skills
- £50,000 - £60,000 salary per annum
- Monday - Friday (37.5 hours a week)
- Flexibility and opportunity to work from home in the future
- 23 days holiday (rising to 25) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology etc.