|Location: STOKE-ON-TRENT, STAFFORDSHIRE||Salary: 80 - 180 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 6 months ago||Reference: 3059218|
My clients are looking for a primary teachers that are looking to make the transition in working into a special school setting or already have experience in this area.
You will have the opportunity to teach a more diverse primary curriculum and focus on working with smaller class sizes which enable you to support your students more effectively.
The schools don’t just focus on the academic success of their students but they massively focus on developing their social skills to prepare them for their future.
You would be working on long term and day to day assignments, however in many cases staff that join the schools have the opportunity to be taken on a permanent contract when a position arises.
The expectations of the role as follows
• Class cover either for long term assignments one term or longer or day to day cover
• Organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment;
• Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class;
• Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation;
• maintaining discipline;
• Preparing and marking work to facilitate positive pupil development;
• Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils' development;
• providing feedback to parents and carers on a pupil's progress at parents' evenings and other meetings;
• Coordinating activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, and supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area;
• working with others to plan and coordinate work;
• Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum;
You must have the following to apply:
• Primary trained with QTS
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
• Be available 2 days a week or more
• Experience working with students with complex needs either within mainstream education or a special school setting.
If you would be interested in working at these group of schools then please contact Helen Davies at Reed Education 01270 619314.
8.73 - 10.00 GBP Per Hour
SCUNTHORPE, SOUTH HUMBERSIDERead more
65.00 - 95.00 GBP Per Day
HACKNEY, LONDONRead more
17.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour
PENRITH, CUMBRIARead more
22900.00 - 33800.00 GBP Per Annum
PETERBOROUGH, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
28917.00 - 38633.00 GBP Per Annum
GRIMSBY, SOUTH HUMBERSIDERead more