Do you wish to work in as a SEN teaching Assistant in the Lambeth or Southwark area?
Are you an experienced Learning Support Assistant?
I am currently recruiting for qualified or experienced TAs/ LSAs to work on a flexible supply basis to support a number of fantastic special need schools and units in the Boroughs of Southwark and Lambeth.
You will be working in Inner London SEN schools that value enthusiasm, positivity alongside recognising and celebrating success.
The ideal candidate will make a positive and enthusiastic contribution to the lives of pupils, enhancing both academic progress and non-academic development. To succeed at this role, you will meet the following criteria:
- Seeking flexible work throughout the week, you will be able to commit to at least 3 full school days (8.30-15.30) of work a week OR seeking long-term full-time work
- You are able to work in the Lambeth or Southwark area
- You will be skilled and experienced with working with SEN (Special Needs) children
- You will have worked with either ASD, ADHD, MLD, EBD, Global Delay, speech and language delay and PMLD students and have an understanding of their specific needs
- You will have a knowledge and possibly qualifications in Makaton, PECS, and/or Symbolised Learning
If this sounds like you Join us!! Working on a flexible basis with Reed offers huge benefits, including we work around you! Choose when and where you want to work, and make your work fit around your lifestyle.
Benefits working with Reed Education:
- Competitive pay rates
- A dedicated, locally based Consultant will personally deal with your whole application process
- Free CV assistance
- Free Interview Advice
- Local work
If you think this position is right for you, please get in contact as soon as possible with your CV