Are you a Lecturer considering a fresh challenge? Looking for a new opportunity in Education? Then REED Education want to hear from you!
Title – Spanish Lecturer
Role – Part time, temporary
Location – West Yorkshire
Salary - £22.41 per hour including holiday pay
REED Further Education branch are working exclusively in partnership with a “Good” College in West Yorkshire. The college are looking for an outstanding Spanish Lecturer to join them on a temporary basis from January 2020.
- Teaching Spanish A Level language skills to a variety of students wishing to learn a second language
- Pay rate - £22.41 per hour including holiday pay
What you will need:
- A Level 3 qualification in a relevant subject area
- Experience delivering A Level Spanish in the last 12-18 months
- Uk recognised teaching qualification
- Level 2 Maths & English or equivalent
- DBS on the update service or willing to apply and pay for a new check
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Are you degree qualified in engineering or a similar subject area?