|Location: FALKIRK, STIRLINGSHIRE||Salary: 21000 - 23000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Hospitality & Leisure||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3078552|
Serving fresh local produce this is a fast paced hands on role.
Cover wise ranges from 100-120 for lunch, evening meals 100-150 covers weekdays and up to 200 weekend evenings.
Minimum starting salary is £21,000 per year however this could start higher depending on experience. You will be working five days from seven and will be expected to work most weekends.
There are no split shifts in this role with the working week being between 45-50 hours per week.
- be an experienced Sous Chef with a proven career background and able to demonstrate success in a high volume environment
- be able to manage and run a kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef
- be genuinely passionate about food
- have an excellent eye for detail and perfection
- be flexible with a positive can do attitude
- enjoy working in a close knit team environment
- ensure all health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times
- self motivated, outgoing and approachable
- be flexible in your working hours
- good communication skills with both the front and back of house team
- organised with the ability to work calmly under pressure
- ability to work on your own or as part of a team
25000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
BEDFONT, MIDDLESEXRead more
27000.00 - 28000.00 GBP Per Annum
LINGFIELD, SURREYRead more
20000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
GLASGOW, LANARKSHIRERead more
24000 - 26000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
SWINDON, WILTSHIRERead more
28600 - 28600 GBP Per Annum
WATFORD, HERTFORDSHIRERead more