|Location: BRISTOL, AVON||Salary: 50000 - 60000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 11 months ago||Reference: 3213533|
You will be part of the Solutions Delivery Team with main focus on designing software and application solutions.
Solutions Architect plays instrumental part in the IT solutions team taking hands – on approach and creating business cases in support of the procurement processes.
• Supporting IT Management Team in developing an IT Strategy that aligns with the business
• Producing software and application solution design that meets with Business Principles
• Supporting the Information Management and Project & Change Management teams
• Providing appropriate technical support for procurement and software design
• Produce “fit for purpose” software and application solution designs that meet business requirements
• 2+ years’ experience working as a Solutions Architect
• Experience using SQL Server Integration Services
• Experience of designing software and application solutions
• Knowledge of modelling languages and tools like BPMN
• Experience of designing cloud based solutions like AWS
• Software Development Background
• Experience working in Agile environment
• Experience of working in Regulated Industry, preferably Financial Services or Insurance
• Great communication skills and ability to translate technical language into non – technical language
If the above meets your criteria, experience and is of interest, please attach your most recent CV for consideration and it will be reviewed straight after.
Salary expectation up to £60,000 per annum plus benefits, location – Bristol.
47000.00 - 54000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
BRISTOL, AVONRead more
70,000.00-85,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
WESTMINSTER, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
50000.00 - 60000 GBP Per Annum
CAMDEN TOWN, LONDONRead more
300.00 - 390.00 GBP Per Day
DENTON, LANCASHIRERead more
40000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDSRead more