Litigator - Financial Mis-selling or Consumer Credit Law.
This is an exciting opportunity and a chance to be a part of a fast paced and dynamic firm.
The ideal candidate will have extensive Part 7 litigation experience with an interest to retrain into Financial Mis-selling or Consumer Credit Law. The candidate must have at least two years’ experience of running a case load, with litigation Part 7 proceedings experience, with a proven track record of meeting billing targets.
- Document checking/vetting claims
- Liaising with clients/ Defendants and Third Parties
- Drafting of Letters of Claims, Pre-Action Applications, and advice letters to clients.
- Calculating Damages
- Drafting proceedings including but not limited to Particulars of Claims, replies to defence, witness statements, trial bundles.
- Experience of Cost Budgeting would be beneficial but not essential.
- Running a case load of 50% litigated cases
- Advocacy experience would be advantageous
- Financial Mis-selling or Consumer Credit Law experience is an advantage but not essential as training will be provided - happy to consider candidates with RTA/PI experience
- Experience of running litigated caseload is essential
- Experience of Proclaim
If you have the right skills / experience and would like to be considered for this vacancy, please contact me, or apply now email@example.com t: 0151 227 4007