|Location: LISBURN, COUNTY ANTRIM||Salary: 30000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 1 month ago||Reference: 3132117|
REED Technology Belfast are delighted to be working with our client, a World Leader in their field. Currently they have a requirement for an experienced Software Project Manager to join their rapidly growing team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Software Project Manager or Software Developer who want to progress in to their next step, with a dynamic company and fast paced Software House.
The Role of Software Project Manager will be vital within the Agile Software Development Team. This is not a typical Project Manager Role, the ideal candidate will manage the backlog of requirements from stakeholders.
You will be responsible for excellent planning, coordination, communication, and facilitation while taking responsibility to deliver quality software adding value to the business.
• Gain high level of understanding of the domain, product and system architecture
• Collaborate closely with software development team and other engineering colleagues, to answer queries in a timely fashion
• Liaise and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders to clarify schedule and requirements, creating detailed user stories
• Create a product backlog and road-map and produce a prioritised list of clear and concise user stories with acceptance criteria
• Work in an agile development environment, planning iterations and releases to meet business objectives while effectively managing risk and scope and having a good understanding of the technical challenges.
• Produce customer release notes.
• Provide weekly progress reports.
• Degree in Computer science / software engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years’ experience working as a software developer
• Experience with UML or other modelling languages
• Good understanding of software development processes and technologies such as SCRUM, Continuous Integration, Test-driven development, Extreme Programming, etc.
• Fluent in English, both written and verbal
• Excellent presentation skills
• A good team player capable of delivering excellent results under pressure and to strict deadlines
Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
• Quality focused with an understanding of advances in computer technology and how this affects the business environment
• Adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
• A positive "can do" enthusiastic attitude towards addressing the technical challenges facing Camlin Technologies and our clients
• Conscientious individual demonstrating attention to detail along with high levels of ownership and commitment
• Motivation to create high quality products and systems and learn new skills
Please call Sonita Ram 028903304604- If this sounds like you and you meet all of the above criteria!
350.00 - 420.00 GBP Per Day
WEST BRIDGFORD, NOTTINGHAMSHIRERead more
35000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
BRISTOL, AVONRead more
35000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRERead more
300.00 - 350.00 GBP Per Day
WORCESTER, WORCESTERSHIRERead more
30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
RAYNES PARK, LONDONRead more