Development Manager (ASP.NET, C#, Agile)
I have an amazing opportunity for a highly skilled Development Manager to join my Global award winning in their UK Head Office.
With technology and innovation at the forefront of everything they do, it will allow you as the Development Manager to constantly be using the latest technologies and looking at ways to drive the business forward.
You will be based from their Midlands based location, which is easily commutable from cities like Manchester and Birmingham, but there is the possibility for travel to their other sites based both in UK and Internationally.
Key duties as the Development Manager are:
- Lead and manage the Software Development Team to deliver solutions that meet the needs of our customers.
- Lead and manage the Application Support Team in the ongoing monitoring and maintenance of production software.
- Ensure delivery is consistent with lean and agile principles across the whole team, with a strong commercial focus to remain competitive and cost effective.
- Work closely with Business Change staff, including Project Managers and Business Analysts to ensure accurate delivery of products, within agreed timescales and specified budgets.
- Regular coaching and support of Software Development staff.
- Keep knowledge current with latest technologies.
Keys skills/ Experience needed as the Development Manager are:
- Proven experience of leading teams of software developers and testers.
- Proven experience of implementing automated testing to reduce ongoing maintenance costs of products.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Proven ability to produce high quality deliverables in terms of content and presentation.
- Experience of developing in and running teams using :
- C#.Net, ASP.Net Core, Microsoft Visual Studio
- Azure Web Services
- NoSQL – i.e. MongoDB, CosmosDB
- Good commercial experience working in an environment using Scrum, Agile or Lean delivery
- Proven background in promoting continuous improvement and innovation
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for yourself then please apply with an updated CV