25 Days Annual Leave – Home Working – Flexible Working – Annual Training Budget
We are looking for a new mid-level full stack Software Engineer who will work to support existing applications and assist us in our transformation to our new cloud based web and API platforms. Initially working within our Scandinavian development team who use Agile methodologies (Scrum and Kanban) to deliver high quality work to our market in the Nordics.
- Play a hands on role as part of a Scrum or Kanban team to develop, test and maintain high quality web applications and backend services that fulfil business needs.
- Help support the team in maintaining existing software and data infrastructure.
- Write documentation of new processes and products to facilitate knowledge sharing.
- Strong focus on quality. Define and execute practices such as continuous integration and test driven development to enable the rapid delivery of working code.
- Managing, tracking and updating any work done within agile software development tools such as JIRA and Azure DevOps.
Experience - essential
- 3+ year’s development experience within a commercial environment.
- Experience with C# or a similar language (e.g. Java).
- Experience of Microsoft .Net Stack including .Net Core
- Experience in implementing REST API’s.
- An understanding of cloud platforms, preferably Azure and AWS
- Knowledge and experience of Agile development methodologies.
- Good understanding of GIT.
Preferred but not essential
- Experience with working with systems that scale well.
- Working in distributed development teams.
- Knowledge of automated delivery processes.
- Knowledge of microservice architecture.
- Redux and other state management solutions
If you would like to apply for this role or find out some more information then please send your CV to email@example.com