Providing leading software to the international logistics industry, our client is a local company consisting of an experienced, close-knit team.
They are a growing and looking to bring new developers into their team of five in Exeter. Junior and senior developers welcome to apply.
- You will also be comfortable working as part of a team using source control software etc.
- You will be responsible for performing excellent quality coding to make changes to applications and databases.
- The main focus of this role will be on new development, but there will be focus on analysis, design, build, test, and support.
- Working on the development of software for desktop, web, mobile and cloud systems.
- Component-based enterprise-level application development with extensive and best practice use of SQL stored procedures etc. means you will already be conversant with database object design.
- .NET skills in either C# or VB • T-SQL, database design, etc. (preferably Microsoft SQL Server)
- Ideally development skills in: Android, iOS, HTML5, Azure, Java, PHP, VB6, Xamarin, MVP
Ideally will be able to bring experience in;
• Familiarity with GoF design patterns
• Inversion of Control
• Dependency Injection – Ninject
• OO Mobile / Web Development
• Cordova / Phonegap
• CSS 3
• ECMA / Typescript Source Control and Package Management
There are an array of benefits and employee perks to working with our client. For more information, please get in touch.