Software Developer – Bromsgrove/Birmingham – 45-55K
Reed Technology are currently supporting a company based in Bromsgrove who are recruiting for a Software Developer. This is a great opportunity for a passionate developer to shape the digital UX across the organisation within an evolving environment.
My client is at an early stage of a big technology roadmap whilst at the same time introducing various new products. You’ll have the opportunity to work directly with the lead developer on something new, allowing you to be instrumental in shaping the ongoing development of the solution.
- You’ll be developing the authenticated client portal
- Working with the development team to implement the organisations technology roadmap, taking the lead for development.
- Overseeing the code quality of junior and / or contract developers
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and developers to include coaching junior developers
- Stay up to date with new emerging technologies
- Experience of DevOps, with continuous development and continuous integration
The following experience is essential:
- Strong experience with C#, .NET, MVC
- Proven experience with Umbraco
- Experience of using REST API’s
- HTML5, CSS frameworks & architecture i.e. Bootstrap, BEM etc.
- DevOps / GitHub
- Azure (Desirable)
- Company Bonus Scheme (Annual)
- Flexible working / Home working available
- Training and Development
- Pension scheme with employer contribution
- 22 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
If you're a Software Developer and are interested in this opportunity then APPLY NOW or email your CV directly to email@example.com