- Are you keen to support with the current pandemic emergency – perhaps you’ve been on a career break or you recently took retirement or redundancy?
- Or are you simply considering a new challenge?
Our client requires the following:
- Team Manager – providing additional capacity to the Duty / First Response service area
- Social Workers – predominantly in an assessment/safeguarding and child protection role. You have the option to be based from a variety of locations.
**we have excellent pay rates available for these posts – please enquire urgently for more information**
Great news – we have a newly signed-off fast-track registration process to facilitate current needs.
Also – Social Work England has secured emergency powers to allow them to invite previously registered social workers in England, who have left the register since 18 March 2018 and those who voluntarily leave the register during the emergency, to return to practice should they wish to do so.
Requirements of the role:
- Qualified Social Worker
- Fully SW England registered
- Team Manager – must have supervisory/management experience and expertise in statutory children’s services
- Social Workers – must have experience in assessment and care planning for CIN/CP and LAC. Strong risk management skills.
If this isn’t the job for you, please have a think about whether you can recommend a friend or colleague – we are offering **£250** PER successful recommendation.
Please also remember we offer a substantial CPD fund!! Our Social Workers utilise their funds for training courses, books or to fund their trips to conferences and other relevant events. This can often be £500++++ !!! (depending on hours/days worked)
- Dedicated expert consultant
- A smooth & speedy registration process – we guarantee to meet you at a place & time that’s convenient for you, and everything else can be done online!
- Online timesheets & pay management
- 3 payment methods available: Umbrella, PAYE & Ltd Co
- Automatic invoicing (Umbrella & Ltd Co)
- Regular progress reports and face-to-face service reviews
- Office hours 8am-6pm to provide support/advice
- Substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund to put towards training or other development
- Reed Rewards, Reed Discount Club, Holiday pay, Statutory benefits & pension (PAYE only)
- Referral/recommendation bonus paid at up to £250
If you are interested in this role please call (0121 2372642), or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) - alternatively please recommend your friends or colleagues and receive £250 if we can find them work!