Our client, a Greater Manchester Local Authority is seeking a Qualified Social Worker to join their Adults Learning Disabilities Team
Pay rate is £26.80 per hour (umbrella).
The role will involve/require the following:
- The ability to develop and maintain relationships with team members, external organisations, service users and carers. You will have the skills to be actively involved in multidisciplinary team working and decision making.
- You to be able to remain focused and motivated during current remote working arrangements that are in place.
- Doing everything possible to ensure the team provides an efficient and effective service to the residents of Bolton.
- Detailed assessment of need (Care Act) and effective asset based support planning, taking into account available resources, universal and voluntary services,
- Carers assessments,
- Capacity assessment and Best Interest decision making,
- Continuing Health Care assessments,
- Inter disciplinary and multi agency working,
- Preferred experience of resettlement from out of area placements back into the local area,
- Transition work for young adults moving into Adult Services, supporting individuals to move on from their family homes, and Safeguarding investigations.
Are you considering a move? If not, could you pass this on to your friends and colleagues? – we are offering £250 for every successful recommendation!!
Requirements of the role:
- Currently registered with Social Work England;
- Have a degree in Social Work
- Have experience in a similar role
If this isn’t the job for you, please have a think about whether you can recommend a friend or colleague – we are offering **£250** PER successful recommendation.
Please also remember we offer a substantial CPD fund!! Our Social Workers utilise their funds for training courses, books or to fund their trips to conferences and other relevant events. This can often be £500++++ !!! (depending on hours/days worked)
Would you consider joining us? I’m free to talk every week-day from 8am onwards and happy to take evening calls too if it’s easier. And if we’re very lucky, perhaps you might tell your friends too – don’t forget we offer £250 per successful referral.
CALL: 0151 242 6248