Our client, a Local Authority based within Greater Manchester, is seeking an interim Social Worker for its Hospital Discharge to Assess Team.
Rate of pay is £25.02ph (umbrella).
The role will involve the following:
- Managing safeguarding risk effectively, working within a multi-agency environment, providing a professional social work service.
- Promoting the independence and well-being of adults of working age and/or older people.
- Completing assessments and planning of individual packages of care for service users and carers, in line with criteria of eligibility and designated care plan.
- Working in a holistic and person-centred way, ensuring customers and families remain central to the processes they are part of.
- Supervising and developing students and trainees and contributing to the development of other staff including other social workers.
Requirements of the role:
- Knowledge of discharge to assess pathways
- Qualified Social Worker
- Social Work England registered
- Enhanced DBS – this can be provided at no cost by REED
Are you considering a move? If not, you could pass this on to your friends and colleagues – we are offering £250 for every successful recommendation!!
Some facts about working for Reed:
We “Love Mondays” but we also technically work for free 1 day per week as 18% of our business is owned by the Reed Foundation which supports good causes around the world.
We are a family-run business and we just celebrated our 60th birthday!
Our company values are:
- We are fair, open and honest
- We take ownership
- We work together
We are also lucky to run many Local Authority contracts, we are a trusted partner for these clients and, as such, our conduct is impeccable.