Our client, Coventry City Council, is looking for three locum Social Workers for its CHC team.
They will consider fill-time or part-time availability, this post could also be entirely work from home for the foreseeable future, and it could also suit a non-driver.
The role will involve the following:
- Working through a backlog of CHC cases – those who were given CHC-funded care during the suspension of certain duties during the pandemic
- Supporting the team with new cases that arise too
- You will be attending (virtual meetings), writing up cases, and putting in care & support packages
- You will be given an induction, shadowing opportunities, however must be able to hit the ground running and work with some urgency once you have fully started
Are you considering a move? If not, could you pass this on to your friends and colleagues? – we are offering £250 for every successful recommendation!!
Requirements of the role:
- Qualified Social Worker
- SW England registered
- Must have post-qualifying experience in an adult social care setting
- Must have working knowledge of CHC framework
- Must have working knowledge of CHC toolkit
Some facts about working for Reed:
Here at Reed we care and we’re professional – in an industry that doesn’t have the best reputation at times – I hope we stand out!
We are a family-run business and we just celebrated our 60th birthday!
We “Love Mondays” but we also technically work for free 1 day per week as 18% of our business is owned by the Reed Foundation which supports good causes around the world.
Our company values are:
- We are fair, open and honest
- We take ownership
- We work together
We are also lucky to run many Local Authority contracts, we are a trusted partner for these clients and, as such, our conduct must be impeccable.
Would you consider joining us? I’m free to talk every week day from 8am onwards and happy to take evening calls too if it’s easier. And if we’re very lucky, perhaps you might tell your friends too – don’t forget we offer £250 per successful referral.
And just finally, we ask our candidates to evaluate our service regularly, here are some recent quotes:
“I have had a very successful four years of working for this agency, always someone on hand to deal with any issues promptly and effectively.”
“Committed friendly staff who are professional when dealing with people. Always appreciate what my needs are in any agency and do everything possible to meet those needs! I have been with Reed as an agency for many years and have been fully satisfied with the service they provide. Thank you to the staff at Reed!”
“I get exceptional support from my consultant. She visits me at each placement to enquire on how things are getting on, meet my managers and offer moral support. I feel listened to and get valuable feedback from my consultant. I am always informed when suitable jobs are available especially when current job role is ending. I feel well supported by my consultant. Lindsey is exceptionally good, her support is commendable, she is the reason why I remain committed to continue working with Reed.”