Our client is seeking a Social Worker for its Connected Persons team.
The role will involve the following:
- Supervision of connected persons’ carers
- Undertaking Form C and Reg 24 assessments within court timescales
Requirements of the role:
- Qualified Social Worker
- Fully HCPC registered
- Good understanding / post-qualifying work experience of Connected Persons process
If this isn’t the job for you, please have a think about whether you can recommend a friend or colleague – we are offering **£250** PER successful recommendation.
Please also remember we offer a substantial CPD fund!! Our Social Workers utilise their funds for training courses, books or to fund their trips to conferences and other relevant events. This can often be £500++++ !!! (depending on hours/days worked)
- Dedicated expert consultant
- A smooth & speedy registration process – we guarantee to meet you at a place & time that’s convenient for you, and everything else can be done online!
- Online timesheets & pay management
- 3 payment methods available: Umbrella, PAYE & Ltd Co
- Automatic invoicing (Umbrella & Ltd Co)
- Regular progress reports and face-to-face service reviews
- Office hours 8am-6pm to provide support/advice
- Substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund to put towards training or other development
- Reed Rewards, Reed Discount Club, Holiday pay, Statutory benefits & pension (PAYE only)
- Referral/recommendation bonus paid at up to £250
If you are interested in this role please call (0121 2372642), or e-mail (email@example.com) - alternatively please recommend your friends or colleagues and receive £250 if we can find them work!