My client a Local authority based in Coventry and surrounding area have a number of permanent openings for Social workers – in their children’s services. You will need at least 2 years practice experience and there are full and part time roles available.
The salaries are looking to pay between £31,371 - £37,849, with excellent benefits including free parking, attractive pension scheme, discounts and child care vouchers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• To be responsible for complex caseloads allocated by a team manager which may include complex case assessment and supervision, including planned intensive interventions of looked after children, parents, carers, child protection and children in need.
• Implement, monitor and review plans within multi-agency meetings relating to the assessed complex needs of children, young people and their families/courts in all cases.
• Develop effective working partnerships with those within their families, carers and significant others in the light of the child/young person.
• Liaise and work with other professionals and agencies to achieve optimal outcomes for children and young people, and that services are ‘joined up’ in approach.
• Compile reports to case conferences and court/statutory panels in accordance with statutory procedures and practice.
• Maintain up to date records of cases using management information systems in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
• Social work with complex children and families including child protection, looked after children and court work.
• Having completed recording/administrative procedures in line with experience.
• Working with a range of service user groups.
• Demonstrable experience of assessment methods, care management and casework methods
• Demonstrable experience of working effectively with service users and carers, colleagues and other agencies via negotiation, counselling, giving and receiving information
• Dip SW, CSS or CQSW, or a CCETSW validated equivalent from another country.
• Registration with the Health & Care Professions Council
• To have successfully completed the Early Professional Development qualification
If you are interested in these position please do not hesitate to apply online today or send your CV directly to Francesca.Lloyd@reedglobal.com