Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council are looking for a qualified and experienced social worker to join there Fostering team.
The candidate will be working in a busy Fostering team – and will be supervising a full caseload of mainstream and connected persons foster carers - Completing Form F and Form C, Reg 24 assessments.
Social Workers will undertake a range of duties in connection with the assessment, and planning of services for children and young people
Assessing the needs of children and their fostering needs.
Compliance with legislation and departmental policies/procedures
Maintaining records as required by policy and good practice.
Working in partnership with colleagues from a range of different agencies to ensure children and young people are safely maintained in their environment.
Requirements of the role:
Qualified Social Worker
SW England registered·
You should have experience in working with a Fostering team previously to apply for this post
Are you considering a move? If not, could you pass this on to your friends and colleagues? – we are offering £250 for every successful recommendation!!
Please also remember we offer a substantial CPD fund!! Our Social Workers utilise their funds for training courses, books or to fund their trips to conferences and other relevant events. This can often be £500++++ !!! (depending on hours/days worked)
· Dedicated expert consultant
· A smooth & speedy registration process – we guarantee to meet you at a place & time that’s convenient for you, and everything else can be done online!
· Online timesheets & pay management
· 3 payment methods available: Umbrella, PAYE & Ltd Co
· Automatic invoicing (Umbrella & Ltd Co)
· Regular progress reports and face-to-face service reviews
· Office hours 8am-6pm to provide support/advice
· Substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund to put towards training or other development
· Reed Rewards, Reed Discount Club, Holiday pay, Statutory benefits & pension (PAYE only)
· Referral/recommendation bonus paid at up to £250
If you are interested in this role please call (0121 2372642), or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)or (Unsia.Shoukat@reedglobal.com) - alternatively please recommend your friends or colleagues and receive £250 if we can find them work.