Reed Social Care are currently recruiting for Qualified Social Workers with a backgroun in Children's Services to join their Long Term Team in Newcastle.
Applicants must have a qualification in Social Work to degree level or equivalent (e.g BSc, BA, MA, CQSW, DipSW) and be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC). Due to the requirements of this particular role, at least 2 years post-qualifying experience in Children's Services is necessary.
Duties will include:
-Section 47 investigations
-Safeguarding at-risk children
-Completing various assessments to statutory deadlines
-Undertaking duty roles
-Full follow-through of cases
Pay rates for this role are £27 per hour PAYE / £35 per hour LTD.
For further enquiries please contact Rosie Canale on 0113 236 8965.
- Your own dedicated consultant, an honest service with excellent aftercare, including on-site service reviews
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs nationwide
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- £250 referral bonus - if you aren't interested, maybe you know someone who is?
- £100 bonus - if you haven't worked for Reed for 6 months or more
- Access to your own Continued Professional Development fund
Reed Social Care recruit for Social Workers, Senior Social Workers, Advanced Practitioners, Senior Practitioners, Assistant Team Managers, Team Managers, Service Managers, Independent Reviewing Officers, Best Interest Assessors, Form F Assessors in the North East. We currently work with a number of independent companies and the following authorities in the North East: Middlesbrough Council, Stockton Council, Redcar & Cleveland Council, Hartlepool Council, Darlington Council, Durham County Council, Sunderland City Council, Newcastle City Council, Gateshead Council, South Tyneside Council, North Tyneside Council and Northumberland.