Nottinghamshire County Council are recruiting for an Experienced Adults Social Worker to join their service.
Qualified Social Worker
SW England registered·
You should have experience in working within a statutory adults setting.
Are you considering a move? If not, could you pass this on to your friends and colleagues? – we are offering £250 for every successful recommendation!!
Please also remember we offer a substantial CPD fund!! Our Social Workers utilise their funds for training courses, books or to fund their trips to conferences and other relevant events. This can often be £500++++ !!! (depending on hours/days worked)
· Dedicated expert consultant
· A smooth & speedy registration process – we guarantee to meet you at a place & time that’s convenient for you, and everything else can be done online!
· Online timesheets & pay management
· 3 payment methods available: Umbrella, PAYE & Ltd Co
· Automatic invoicing (Umbrella & Ltd Co)
· Regular progress reports and face-to-face service reviews
· Office hours 8am-6pm to provide support/advice
· Substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund to put towards training or other development
· Reed Rewards, Reed Discount Club, Holiday pay, Statutory benefits & pension (PAYE only)
· Referral/recommendation bonus paid at up to £250
If you are interested in this role please call (0121 2372642), or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) - alternatively please recommend your friends or colleagues and receive £250 if we can find them work.