Our client in Merseyside is looking for experienced Qualified Social Workers to join their Permanence Team.
Pay rate is £32 LTD an hour.
- Maintain and update case notes and other records, prepare statements or reports, attend and give evidence in court in care proceedings, private law cases and adoption proceedings as appropriate.
- Balance needs and risks with rights and choices, taking account of power differences and promoting positive outcomes for children, young people and their families.
- Provide professional information, assessment and support to enable children, young people and their families to access, a range of services designed to minimise risks and improve their quality of life.
- Ensure through the provision of services that children are safe and achieving good outcomes.
- Provide an oversight of cases and give clear directions and supportive actions within appropriate timescales to members of staff within the team.
Are you considering a move? If not, could you pass this on to your friends and colleagues? – we are offering £250 for every successful recommendation!!
Requirements of the role:
- Social Work Degree/DipSW or professional qualification equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ post qualification experience in a relevant field.
- SWE registration.
- DBS Check
If this isn’t the job for you, please have a think about whether you can recommend a friend or colleague – we are offering **£250** PER successful recommendation.
Please also remember we offer a substantial CPD fund!! Our Social Workers utilise their funds for training courses, books or to fund their trips to conferences and other relevant events. This can often be £500++++ !!! (depending on hours/days worked)
Some facts about working for REED:
Here at REED we care and we’re professional – in an industry that doesn’t have the best reputation at times – I hope we stand out!
We are a family-run business and we just celebrated our 60th birthday!
We “Love Mondays” but we also technically work for free 1 day per week as 18% of our business is owned by the REED Foundation which supports good causes around the world.
Our company values are:
- We are fair, open, and honest
- We take ownership
- We work together
We are also lucky to run many Local Authority contracts, we are a trusted partner for these clients and, as such, our conduct must be impeccable.
Would you consider joining us? I’m free to talk every week-day from 8am onwards and happy to take evening calls too if it’s easier. And if we’re very lucky, perhaps you might tell your friends too – don’t forget we offer £250 per successful referral.