Our Client, a Greater Manchester NHS Trust, is looking for an experienced Band 6 Social Worker to join their CAMHS team.
Pay rate is part of the NHS scale, and this is to be confirmed.
The role will require/include the following:
· To ensure high quality assessment’s of children and families referred to the Tier 3 service.
· To provide or provide access to a range of quality psychotherapeutic interventions in accordance with individual assessed need. This will include the assessment planning implementation and evaluation of a variety of therapeutic approaches either alone or as a member of the MDT.
· To deliver therapeutic input to children and young people referred to the team.
· Work as a co-therapist where appropriate with other members of the MDT.
· To be responsible for and manage a defined caseload and undertake case management responsibilities within the caseload.
· To identify and develop strategies to manage risk to the child and others in line with Pennine care and Healthy Young Minds procedures and protocols.
· To liaise closely with a wide range of agencies regarding individual care packages and to promote awareness of child and adolescent mental health issues within these agencies.
· To provide consultation and training on a wide range of children’s emotional health and well-being issues to professionals from a range of services including GP’s, Early Help and Primacy Care Services, Adult Mental Health Services, Youth Offending Services and Education Services.
· To engage in/deliver managerial and clinical supervision, including with appropriate consent, recording and reviewing of live clinical work.
Are you considering a move? If not, could you pass this on to your friends and colleagues? – we are offering £250 for every successful recommendation!!
Requirements of the role:
- Social Work Degree/DipSW or professional qualification equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ post qualification experience in a relevant field.
- SWE registration.
- DBS Check
If this isn’t the job for you, please have a think about whether you can recommend a friend or colleague – we are offering **£250** PER successful recommendation.
Please also remember we offer a substantial CPD fund!! Our Social Workers utilise their funds for training courses, books or to fund their trips to conferences and other relevant events. This can often be £500++++ !!! (depending on hours/days worked)
Some facts about working for REED:
Here at REED we care and we’re professional – in an industry that doesn’t have the best reputation at times – I hope we stand out!
We are a family-run business and we just celebrated our 60th birthday!
We “Love Mondays” but we also technically work for free 1 day per week as 18% of our business is owned by the REED Foundation which supports good causes around the world.
Our company values are:
- We are fair, open, and honest
- We take ownership
- We work together
We are also lucky to run many Local Authority contracts, we are a trusted partner for these clients and, as such, our conduct must be impeccable.
Would you consider joining us? I’m free to talk every week-day from 8am onwards and happy to take evening calls too if it’s easier. And if we’re very lucky, perhaps you might tell your friends too – don’t forget we offer £250 per successful referral.