Our client, a Merseyside Local Authority is seeking a Qualified Social Worker to join their Looked After Children team.
Pay rate is £27.00 per hour (umbrella).
The role will require/include the following:
- Manage a caseload and progress children's care plans
- Attend meetings and complete all statutory requirement and record information in an accurate and timely manner.
- Have good report writing and analytical skills.
- Work as part of a team to improve outcomes for children.
- Use Liquid Logic system effectively.
- Be part of a duty rota.
- To safeguard and promote the child’s wellbeing.
Are you considering a move? If not, could you pass this on to your friends and colleagues? – we are offering £250 for every successful recommendation!!
Requirements of the role:
- Social Work Degree/DipSW or professional qualification equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ post qualification experience in a relevant field.
- SWE registration.
- DBS Check
If this isn’t the job for you, please have a think about whether you can recommend a friend or colleague – we are offering **£250** PER successful recommendation.
Please also remember we offer a substantial CPD fund!! Our Social Workers utilise their funds for training courses, books or to fund their trips to conferences and other relevant events. This can often be £500++++ !!! (depending on hours/days worked)
Some facts about working for REED:
Here at REED we care and we’re professional – in an industry that doesn’t have the best reputation at times – I hope we stand out!
We are a family-run business and we just celebrated our 60th birthday!
We “Love Mondays” but we also technically work for free 1 day per week as 18% of our business is owned by the REED Foundation which supports good causes around the world.
Our company values are:
- We are fair, open, and honest
- We take ownership
- We work together
We are also lucky to run many Local Authority contracts, we are a trusted partner for these clients and, as such, our conduct must be impeccable.
Would you consider joining us? I’m free to talk every week-day from 8am onwards and happy to take evening calls too if it’s easier. And if we’re very lucky, perhaps you might tell your friends too – don’t forget we offer £250 per successful referral.
For more details please contact Michelle Garnett on email@example.com