CHILDREN AND FAMILIES - SOCIAL WORKER - £31ph
My client in the Merseyside area is currently searching for front line Social Workers to join their Child Protection team.
Day to day duties will include:
- Carry out timely assessments on children, young people and families in accordance with the Framework for Assessment and working together guidance.
- Ensure assessments and planning for children and young people actively promote the participation and engagement of all relevant agencies
- Complete direct work with children and young people.
- Demonstrate that you practice to within the Professional Capabilities Framework (PCF) and Knowledge and Skills Statement (KSS)
- Prepare / formulate care plans for children and young people which take account of their views wishes in the implementation of those care plans.
- To maintain case records to a high standard and produce reports
- To work in an anti oppressive manner and ensure that case records reflect this.
We are currently offering £250 for every successful referral.
This role requires an Enhanced DBS and full Social Work England registration.
Why REED and what can we offer?
- Dedicated expert consultant
- Online timesheets and pay management
- Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
- Office hours 8am – 6pm to provide support/service
- Recommend a friend bonus for referrals
- Substantial continuing professional development (CPD) Fund to put towards training and other development
- Reed rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
- Personalised CV service
REED Qualified Social Care Liverpool now cover the following areas:Liverpool, St Helens, Knowsley, Powys, Anglesey, Trafford, Stockport, Wirral, Shropshire, Tameside, Oldham, Wrexham, Flintshire, Denbigshire, Conwy, Betsi, Bolton Wigan, Rochdale, Bury, Blackpool, Lancashire, Cheshire East, Cheshire West and Chester, Warrington, Salford, Halton and Sefton !!!