ASSESSMENT SOCIAL WORKER - NORTH WALES - £29.90ph!!
My client is currently searching for Social Workers to join their Assessment and Intervention Team (AIT) based in the North Wales area.
The main purpose of this role is to carry out social work assessments of children in need and children who may be in need of protection.
The AIT team members work proactively to help families remain together. However on occasion it is necessary to take legal action to secure both the immediate and longer term safety of children. Throughout their work AIT are committed to promoting positive outcomes for the children, young people and families with whom they work.
We are currently offering £250 for every successful referral.
This role requires an Enhanced DBS and full Social Work England registration.
- Dedicated expert consultant
- Online timesheets and pay management
- Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
- Office hours 8am – 6pm to provide support/service
- Recommend a friend bonus for referrals
- Substantial continuing professional development (CPD) Fund to put towards training and other development
- Reed rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
- Personalised CV service
REED Qualified Social Care Liverpool now cover the following areas:Liverpool, St Helens, Knowsley, Powys, Anglesey, Trafford, Stockport, Wirral, Shropshire, Tameside, Oldham, Wrexham, Flintshire, Denbigshire, Conwy, Betsi, Bolton Wigan, Rochdale, Bury, Blackpool, Lancashire, Cheshire East, Cheshire West and Chester, Warrington, Salford, Halton and Sefton !!!