LAC SOCIAL WORKER - £35ph - GREATER MANCHESTER
My client is searching for experienced Social Workers to join their Looked After Children's Team in the Great Manchester area!
This is a great opportunity to join a SUPPORTIVE and FLEXIBLE team!
Duties will include:
- Carrying out assessments of children looked after
- Carrying out reviews and statutory visits in accordance with statutory and service procedures
- Respecting and promoting the needs of children arising from their racial, cultural, religious and linguistic background
- Supervising children on behalf of Authority, as directed by the court.
- Engaging with parents, carers and children in meaningful and open working relationships, to encourage their full participation in meeting the needs of the children.
- Supporting the development of parents and carers as required in order to achieve best outcomes for the children.
We are currently offering £250 for every successful referral.
This role requires an Enhanced DBS and full Social Work England registration.
- Dedicated expert consultant
- Online timesheets and pay management
- Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
- Office hours 8am – 6pm to provide support/service
- Recommend a friend bonus for referrals
- Substantial continuing professional development (CPD) Fund to put towards training and other development
- Reed rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
- Personalised CV service
REED Qualified Social Care Liverpool now cover the following areas:Liverpool, St Helens, Knowsley, Powys, Anglesey, Trafford, Stockport, Wirral, Shropshire, Tameside, Oldham, Wrexham, Flintshire, Denbigshire, Conwy, Betsi, Bolton Wigan, Rochdale, Bury, Blackpool, Lancashire, Cheshire East, Cheshire West and Chester, Warrington, Salford, Halton and Sefton !!!