Herefordshire County Council are recruiting for an experienced social worker to join their Child Protection and Court Team.
- Social Workers will undertake a range of duties in connection with the assessment, and planning of services for children and young people and families/carers to enable children to reach the Every Child Matters outcomes including:
- Assessing the needs of children and their families.
- Compliance with legislation and departmental policies/procedures
- Maintaining records as required by policy and good practice.
- Working in partnership with colleagues from a range of different agencies to ensure children and young people are safely maintained in their environment.
- Qualified Social Worker
- SW England registered·
- You should have experience in working with children and families
Are you considering a move? If not, could you pass this on to your friends and colleagues? – we are offering £250 for every successful recommendation!!
Please also remember we offer a substantial CPD fund!! Our Social Workers utilise their funds for training courses, books or to fund their trips to conferences and other relevant events. This can often be £500++++ !!! (depending on hours/days worked)
· Dedicated expert consultant
· A smooth & speedy registration process – we guarantee to meet you at a place & time that’s convenient for you, and everything else can be done online!
· Online timesheets & pay management
· 3 payment methods available: Umbrella, PAYE & Ltd Co
· Automatic invoicing (Umbrella & Ltd Co)
· Regular progress reports and face-to-face service reviews
· Office hours 8am-6pm to provide support/advice
· Substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund to put towards training or other development
· Reed Rewards, Reed Discount Club, Holiday pay, Statutory benefits & pension (PAYE only)
· Referral/recommendation bonus paid at up to £250
If you are interested in this role please call or email me - alternatively please recommend your friends or colleagues and receive £250 if we can find them work.